Wednesday Worship, March 18th, 2020 Discussion

We are so excited that you've joined us at bvbaptist.com for online Wednesday Worship!

This blog post provides a simple forum where you can comment on and discuss Pastor Daniel's message "But Does It Really?"

If you haven't already, make sure you watch the Wednesday Worship video by visiting our home page and clicking the large button that says "JOIN US NOW!"

Pastor Daniel is looking at various passages in the following order: Psalm 22:1-2, II Chronicles 7:7-22, Hebrews 11:32-38, Leviticus 13:1-23, II Timothy 4:19-20, Romans 13:1-5, I Peter 2:13-17, II Timothy 1:3-9.

Comment below and let's get a conversation started!

20 Comments

Daniel Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 4:50pm

Hey everyone! I'd love to get some conversation going about our Wednesday Worship and about how we're all doing through this coronavirus situation. For my own part I appreciate your all's prayers and support. I had imagined on Monday that this was going to be a "quieter time" with the lack of physical services, but the truth is that I have been busier this week than any I've experienced recently at BVBC. Getting everything ready for online services has been demanding, but I am so happy to be here with you all!

Shirley Dawson - March 18th, 2020 at 4:55pm

I'm looking forward to watching your Wednesday night service online. Does it start at 6pm?

Daniel Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 5:15pm

It actually just became live on the home page of the website, just click the "Join Us Now!" button and you'll go straight to the Wednesday Worship page.

Shirley Dawson - March 18th, 2020 at 5:46pm

Listening now!

Janet Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 5:20pm

Listening now!

Janet Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 5:47pm

Great point about the spirit of fear! Never saw that before!

Daniel Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 6:29pm

Ya'll this is my mom joining us from all the way over in Fort O, GA, thereby proving we can ALL get together through the power of the web! Thanks for listening mom and thanks for the encouragement. Just remember, you taught me everything I know! :)

Jaeger - March 18th, 2020 at 6:01pm

It was good ,but it felt like a very long advertisement for bvbc.com

Daniel Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 6:26pm

And maybe it was. . . .

Lois Baker - March 18th, 2020 at 6:08pm

We can't the big button that says "Join us Now" or we would!

Daniel Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 6:25pm

Hey sister Lois! If you just visit the home page you should see the button there (www.bvbaptist.com). So glad you're joining us tonight!

Shawna McGuire - March 18th, 2020 at 6:15pm

Thank you so much for the message, Pastor Daniel. We were blessed to gather as a family to listen. This message spoke to questions that have been on my heart the past few days. Thank you! And the meme you shared had us all cracking up!

Daniel Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 6:27pm

Hey, there's nothing quite like Obi Wan from Nazareth! (cringing internally)

Thanks for listening, I'm so glad it was a blessing to you all! We miss getting to gather in person but I am SO thankful that we have the ability to do this through the web.

Bennie Horton - March 18th, 2020 at 6:28pm

Thanks Daniel for putting this together!! Already looking forward to Sunday.

Daniel Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 7:16pm

Thanks for being here and using this forum to share the experience with others! I am VERY MUCH looking forward to just getting to participate in this during the weekend without the responsibility of leading the service :)

Renee Saxon - March 18th, 2020 at 6:41pm

Thank you Daniel for today’s message!😁

Daniel Hall - March 18th, 2020 at 7:16pm

Thanks for being here! Thinking about you all during this truly bizarre time. Can't wait to meet in person again soon but so glad we can do this online!

Shirley Dawson - March 18th, 2020 at 6:47pm

Daniel, I enjoyed your message tonight and the verses and lessons. I will plan on worshiping online again this weekend with Paster Brent.

Rhonda Mattingly - March 18th, 2020 at 7:26pm

Thank you Pastor Daniel. Bob, Anna and I watched together. We are so thankful to you and Pastor Brent for continuing to prepare and present the message that God places in your heart.

Karen Lanctot - March 18th, 2020 at 7:49pm

Thank you and Pastor Brent for doing this. It's so great to be able to worship together even though we are not physically in one place. Your energy and enthusiasm add so much to the message. Love the meme!